Our next market is this coming Saturday October 31st and coincides with our annual Tyalgum Spring Fair!
This year, in conjunction with the famous Flutterbies Cottage Cafe Christmas Shop opening on the 31st, we are launching a Christmas Marketta Season, starting Friday 30th. The little Marketta will be on every Friday night & Saturday as of the 30th, as we head into the Festive Season and invite everyone to support local & handmade for the Christmas giving. Friday nights coincides with Flutterbucks Pizza Night, and features fabulous live music in a wonderful, family atmosphere. See you then!
Tyalgum Village Market is a unique country market brimming with handcrafted wares, local art & crafts, foods & preserves, in a delightful garden setting. Live music throughout the village on the day.
A touch of the South of France in Tyalgum.
FOR INQUIRIES OR TO BOOK A STALL PH: 0499 747 473
What a beautiful market day yesterday! So many beautiful handmade stalls and vintage treasures to be enjoyed. Thank you to all our stallholders and visitors for helping to create such a wonderful atmosphere in Tyalgum. And best of luck to our local band The Heart Collectors who pack up after the weekend and head to Texas to record their second album!
So, stallholders are still booking in for the next market on Saturday, March 28th, but here is a list of who is coming so far, with your favourite goodies:
1. The Lovely Linen Stall – Vintage tablecloths, upcycled fabric placemats, soft furnishings and crochet art
2. Treni’s Tiny Shoppe of Memories – Handmade bags, vintage bric a brac, memorabilia
3. Liz’s handmade quilts & Kev’s wooden creations
4. Chillingham Woodworker – beautiful camphor laurel chopping boards and furniture
5. Barbara the Illustrator – Tyalgum Illustrated books, cards, artwork
6. Cool Wool – handfelted jewellery and accessories
7. Soil Life – organic soil enhancing solutions
8. Jan’s vintage china mosaic art
9. Leanne’s Candles – handmade soy candles
10. Courtney’s Crystal Jewellery – handwrapped crystal necklaces and accessories
11. Garden of Light Homebaked Foods and preserves
12. Garden of Light Organic Skincare
13. Huckleberry Bakes Organic Bread Stall
14. Blossom & Petal – flower hair garlands, dream catchers & art
15. Porpry’s lamps – vintage upcycled handmade lamp shades
16. The Petit Drawer – upcycled vintage ceramic doorknob homewares
17. Somewhere in the Sunshine – painted furniture & Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
18. Delphi’s Jewellery – handmade local jewellery
19. Kiddie’s Corner – handmade children’s toys and playthings, activities, facepainting
20. Golden Fleece – hair accessories
21. Local Photography by Jon Latomi
22. La Vie en Rose – handmade french romantic vintage scarves and clothing [outside Osiris]
23. Chantilly Lace sale rail [outside Paddington]
24. Secondhand book sale [outside Orpheum Bookshop]
25. Creative Artist’s Corner – local art, drawing mini-classes for kids and adults
26. Bright’s Vintage Clothing & decoupage vases
Don’t forget that we will have a music programme at both venues on the day – Celestial Dew Guesthouse [next to Flutterbies] and Vintage Corner [cnr Coolman & Balluna Sts], and stalls will meander throughout the businesses and cafe on the day, so be sure to take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the day!
We still have a few stall spaces available, if you would like to book a stall, please contact Kirra on 0499 747 473.
We have been hard at it coming up with a new look for our market fliers and posters, as we start to change shape with new stallholders and layout for the monthly markets. Our lovely grounds, Celestial Dew, are having a makeover this month, with lots of new developments in store for you to enjoy.
We have also got all the businesses down the road joining in this month with pop-up shops and extra stalls down on the corner of Coolman & Balluna St, including the garden area of new shop Somewhere in the Sunshine.
Be sure to take a stroll down the main street on market day, to enjoy all the extra festive touches, including live music, food and vintage stalls.
If you would like to book a stall in the handmade or vintage categories, please call Kirra on 0499 747 473 or book online.
We trust you have had a wonderful break for the holiday season and are dipping your toes excitedly into the New Year!
Our NEXT market will be at the end of this month, Saturday January 31st – the LAST Saturday of the month.
Join us for live music, beautiful handmade stalls and a stroll down Tyalgum’s main street for a lovely family day out.