Our next market is this coming Saturday October 31st and coincides with our annual Tyalgum Spring Fair!
This year, in conjunction with the famous Flutterbies Cottage Cafe Christmas Shop opening on the 31st, we are launching a Christmas Marketta Season, starting Friday 30th. The little Marketta will be on every Friday night & Saturday as of the 30th, as we head into the Festive Season and invite everyone to support local & handmade for the Christmas giving. Friday nights coincides with Flutterbucks Pizza Night, and features fabulous live music in a wonderful, family atmosphere. See you then!
Tyalgum Village Market is a unique country market brimming with handcrafted wares, local art & crafts, foods & preserves, in a delightful garden setting. Live music throughout the village on the day.
A touch of the South of France in Tyalgum.
FOR INQUIRIES OR TO BOOK A STALL PH: 0499 747 473
Join us this coming Saturday for another beautiful country market in Tyalgum.
Stallholders include upcycled linen and lace crafts, local illustrators, woodwork, photography, quilts and bags, 50s style retro dresses, upcycled furniture, homemade bakes and preserves, organic stoneground breads, fresh cut flowers, local organic chocolate products, farm fresh organic produce, wild ferment sodas, upcycled lamps and birdfeeders, local artisan silver jewellery, flower hair garlands, french market baskets and hats, potted colour plants and more!
Welcome to new stallholder Cintamani of Feathers of the Sun, a local one woman show yoga wear designer, with her beautiful range of clothing and accessories.
Markets will be held in our usual venue of Celestial Dew Guesthouse Gardens, and will feature live music throughout the day. 9am -3pm.
Please note that there is a cycling event in the village in the morning, but there will not be any road closures. Extra parking will be made available on the day on the oval.
For questions or further details, please call Kirra on 0499 747 473.
What a beautiful two days in the village! Incredible musical talent flooded our streets and music venues this weekend, with day and night performances held in all along Coolman Street. We held a two day market to complement the festival, and it was brimming with fabulous handmade wares, food, drinks and more.
What an incredible market day yesterday! The Market was brimming with loveliness and fun in the sun, with all our favourite stalls plus some lovely newcomers.
We got to do The Big Reveal on all the work on the grounds, with the new and improved Marketta Lane, the Pavillion and Juliet’s Balcony all featured on the day.
Welcome to new stallholders Sharon from Linen Gin handmade upcycled sewing, Pallidan & Tristan with their homebrew stall Celestial Soda Pop – wild ferment beverages, the Farm Fresh stall loaded with lovely local organic produce and preserves, and Summer’s The Angel Within retro dress collection.
All these and more at our upcoming Tyalgum Music Festival Market Weekend on September 12 & 13!
We have so many wonderful new surprises and treats in store for our August Market, so be sure to come out for the day!
As usual, the markets will be held in the lovely grounds of Celestial Dew Guesthouse, right next door to Flutterbies Cottage Cafe. There will be woodwork, jewellery, art, photography, soft furnishings, homebaked breads and food, and lots of other bespoke handmade goodies!
If you would like more information or to book a stall, please call Kirra on 0499 747 473 or book online @ http://
Due to having to cancel our regular market this month because of Anzac Day, we have decided to hold a pop up market on Saturday, May 2nd in its place.
Come on out for a lovely day in the country, and enjoy locally-made arts and crafts, homemade food and preserves, fresh baked organic bread, live music and more…
If you would like to book a stall in the Handmade or Vintage categories, please call Kirra on 0499 747 473 or book online.
Due to the April Market date coinciding with Anzac Day, our next Tyalgum Village Market will be held on Saturday, May 23rd.
We look forward to seeing you then!
What a beautiful market day yesterday! So many beautiful handmade stalls and vintage treasures to be enjoyed. Thank you to all our stallholders and visitors for helping to create such a wonderful atmosphere in Tyalgum. And best of luck to our local band The Heart Collectors who pack up after the weekend and head to Texas to record their second album!
So, stallholders are still booking in for the next market on Saturday, March 28th, but here is a list of who is coming so far, with your favourite goodies:
1. The Lovely Linen Stall – Vintage tablecloths, upcycled fabric placemats, soft furnishings and crochet art
2. Treni’s Tiny Shoppe of Memories – Handmade bags, vintage bric a brac, memorabilia
3. Liz’s handmade quilts & Kev’s wooden creations
4. Chillingham Woodworker – beautiful camphor laurel chopping boards and furniture
5. Barbara the Illustrator – Tyalgum Illustrated books, cards, artwork
6. Cool Wool – handfelted jewellery and accessories
7. Soil Life – organic soil enhancing solutions
8. Jan’s vintage china mosaic art
9. Leanne’s Candles – handmade soy candles
10. Courtney’s Crystal Jewellery – handwrapped crystal necklaces and accessories
11. Garden of Light Homebaked Foods and preserves
12. Garden of Light Organic Skincare
13. Huckleberry Bakes Organic Bread Stall
14. Blossom & Petal – flower hair garlands, dream catchers & art
15. Porpry’s lamps – vintage upcycled handmade lamp shades
16. The Petit Drawer – upcycled vintage ceramic doorknob homewares
17. Somewhere in the Sunshine – painted furniture & Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
18. Delphi’s Jewellery – handmade local jewellery
19. Kiddie’s Corner – handmade children’s toys and playthings, activities, facepainting
20. Golden Fleece – hair accessories
21. Local Photography by Jon Latomi
22. La Vie en Rose – handmade french romantic vintage scarves and clothing [outside Osiris]
23. Chantilly Lace sale rail [outside Paddington]
24. Secondhand book sale [outside Orpheum Bookshop]
25. Creative Artist’s Corner – local art, drawing mini-classes for kids and adults
26. Bright’s Vintage Clothing & decoupage vases
Don’t forget that we will have a music programme at both venues on the day – Celestial Dew Guesthouse [next to Flutterbies] and Vintage Corner [cnr Coolman & Balluna Sts], and stalls will meander throughout the businesses and cafe on the day, so be sure to take a leisurely stroll and enjoy the day!
We still have a few stall spaces available, if you would like to book a stall, please contact Kirra on 0499 747 473.